If you’re like the majority of people you do not give much thought to the parts of a refrigerator until it shuts down, or before it comes time to replace it. In order to get the most use possible out of this important appliance it can be good to know exactly how a refrigerator keeps your food cool—and Hi-Tech Miramar Appliance Repair is here to explain.
Read on to learn all you might need to understand concerning how refrigerators work, how it cools your food and drinks and if it’s the right time to reach out to refrigerator repair Miramar.
Parts of a Refrigerator
There aren’t too many homes that don’t feature a refrigerator in the kitchen. It has been a must-have appliance for many years now. A refrigerator will store food and drinks at the best temperature, to eliminate spoiling and limit bacteria. The process of refrigeration starts by moving the heat from inside of the refrigerator to the outside, using principles of evaporation and condensation.
The primary parts of a refrigerator are below. For questions or service call Hi-Tech Miramar Appliance Repair:
The compressor is a combo of a motor and pump, and it’s necessary for the circulation of refrigerant dispersed in the system.
A compressor is an integral piece of a refrigerator. Homeowners should call on a professional company if the compressor is not working.
A condenser is located on the rear outside wall of the refrigerator and helps to release the warmth absorbed within the refrigerator out into the surrounding air.
The refrigerator evaporator is attached in the interior of the refrigerator where absorbs the heat held within it, thereby lowering the temperature inside the appliance.
Right when the evaporator stops working, it’s time to hire a professional. Do not wait too long.
Liquified coolant is transferred through a capillary tube which serves as an expansion tool to cool the gas inside, turning the gas back into a liquid.
The thermostat helps regulate the temperature throughout a refrigerator, engaging a new cooling cycle when it is appropriate.
The thermostat inside of a refrigerator is often prone to issues. Troubleshoot and call a technician in Miramar for repair the moment an issue occurs.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. Once the temperature in the interior of a refrigerator goes above the set point sensors alert the refrigerator compressor to begin, and then the next cool down starts. The unit draws in the cold liquid refrigerant, then pressurizes and condenses the refrigerant, and raises the temperature, turning it into a gas form.
2. The refrigerator compressor unit pushes the warm gas towards the condenser coils located on the rear of the unit, at which point it comes in contact with warmer air temperature in the room and returns back to a liquid state.
3. The cooled liquified gas continues its trip to the evaporator component, making its way through the coils within the refrigerator and top freezer compartment.
4. The coolant then absorbs the heated air from within the refrigerator, reducing the temperature down to the correct final point.
5. The refrigerant then will evaporate, and will turn back to a gas state, and returns to the compressor unit to then continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration technology is found in a number of applications and appliances, this includes heat pumps, air conditioners, refrigerators and freezers. By contracting warmth from a single location and distributing it to elsewhere the cycle of refrigeration contributes in cooling a house, creates a optimal storage space for perishable food, and also helps with manufacturing and storage of a lot of different everyday products and materials.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Does your refrigerator need service? You can schedule service with Hi-Tech Miramar Appliance Repair.
Hi-Tech Miramar Appliance Repair can service all standard brands of refrigerators – that includes industrial models, side-by-side and stand-alone. Our licensed technicians in Miramar complete training to troubleshoot and repair cooling issues, ice makers, condensation, puddles and leaks, lighting, touch controls, smart controls and various issues. We know all there is to know about refrigerator repair!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2022  Hi-Tech Miramar Appliance Repair